“You feel alive to the degree that you feel you can help other..”
This NGO has to run smoothly throughout India and its benefits are greater reach more people.
It is a truth that whatever work we do, we get whatever we want. Finally one day everyone is leaving that is why we have to donate some income from our income which can be useful for humanity.
A great person has said that empty hands had come and that the hands had to go
“Kar ja re bande” that will work for someone.
To arrange the wood in Mukti Dham and to build a store and store shady trees to store it.
According to your wish every month, You can donate money here
NAME – MUKTI DHAM SEVA SAMITI CHIRAWA
ACCOUNT NO – 41000200000275
IFSC CODE – BARB0SURAJG
BANK NAME – BANK OF BARODA
BRANCH NAME – SURAJGARH
MICR CODE – 333012201
SWIFT CODE – BARBINBBBKR
BRANCH CODE – SURAJG
9877655070 ONLINE PAY
The objectives of Muktidham Seva Samiti are as follows –
1. If there is no Mukti Dham in any city or village or it is far away from the village, then to make Mukti Dham for them and provide this facility at a short distance.
2. To streamline the road leading to Mukti Dham and to construct a drain for the clean water system and drainage of waste water.
3. In the Muktidham which does not have boundary wall, construction of boundary wall and planting of tree plants and Teen shed.
4. Construction of the latest freedom camps in some villages and cities where there is no discrimination in any religion and caste and there is no restriction or inconvenience for the people visiting there.
5. Assistance / facility to be provided by our NGO to the needy families below poverty line and below that cannot afford funeral expenses.
6. Construction of a happy wood store in Muktidham and making / arranging the seating of the people who come to the ceremony.
7. To get all Muktidham survey done once and build or provide necessary facilities as per the report.
8. Postponement of posthumous bodies for the Muslim community.
9. Providing / providing posthumous funeral and travel goods such as coffin and stone for the Muslim community.
10. To arrange / get solar lights installed on the way to Muktidham and Muktidham.